This week’s reads feature:
1. How your internet is working thanks to Cold-War era pioneers;
2. How the Fed is the part of government most ready for this crisis;
3. The spread of coronavirus to rural America;
4. The collective action problem in the US – data shows that attitude towards climate change is one of the strongest predictors of social distancing behavior; and
5. Banks preparing for the bust of the shale boom.
This weeks’ bonus article highlights one of the booming parts of the economy – the jigsaw puzzle market;