Propel Financial Advisors, LLC invites you to join us for a complimentary lunch and Q&A with our advisors about timely financial planning concerns such as:
- Is it worth starting retirement in my/my kids' 20's?
- How does Propel pick the assets I invest in?
- I just started a side business. What do I need to do?
- I keep overspending. How can I create and stick to a budget?
- How do I support myself when I can't work full-time?
- How do I protect the money I've saved?
- Where will my money go when I die?
- I will receive a pension when I retire, but what else can I do (especially in light of the recent Illinois consolidation)?
4604 N. Prospect Road
Peoria Heights, IL
Thursday, January 16th, 2020
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Please choose a lunch option:
Smoked Beef Brisket Sandwich
Slow Roasted with a Smokey Crust, Grilled Red Bell Peppers, Onions & Horseradish Mayo served with a Side Salad.
Chicken Caesar Sandwich
Fresh Romaine on Caesar Dressed Garlic Toast served with a Side Salad.
Hearth Grilled Cheese (Vegetarian Option)
Molten Jack Cheese & Brie with Thinly Sliced Granny Smith Apples & Toasted Almonds served with a Side Salad.
**If you are gluten-free or have other food allergies, please let us know as soon as possible.
RSVP with lunch option to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION - Located in Peoria Heights at the corner of N. Prospect and E. Sieberling. Free parking is available in the lot across Prospect, off E. Sieberling behind The Nook Gifts. See Map of Location
LUNCH - Lunch will be served at 11:45 a.m. Please choose from one of the following above or let us know if you have any allergies or restrictions.
QUESTIONS - What questions do you have? Email them to us and help us create a presentation that meets your needs. Bring anyone with you that you think would benefit from this conversation.