Emily & Amanda are excited to be back with a new season of Connecting the Dollars. The premiere episode features their insights on some finance-related New Year's resolutions for 2024.
They dig into:
- the use of high yield savings accounts, and the impact of the Fed's recent pivot on interest rate policy;
- whether or not high income people really need a budget;
- the importance of asking for help and making a plan.
They wrap up with some non-financial goals - can you guess which of them wants to drum more and who wants to go sailing?
Be sure to let us know your own New Year's resolutions in the comments.
Or find us on Apple or Google Podcast Apps
- Why You Should Add Roths & Taxes to Your 2023 Resolutions
- Also worth a listen if you are looking for more New Year's resolution ideas: Last year's new year's resolutions episode: Six Money Habits to Break in 2023
- Keeping Cash on the Sidelines Can Cost You