#28 Thrills, Chills, and Money Market Bills
Amanda and Emily are joined by fellow advisor David Vaught, CFA, to discuss our current economic environment and the record inflows into money market funds in 2023.We discuss:
- The pros and cons of using money market funds;
- The types of risks to consider when choosing investment products for your cash, particularly reinvestment risk; and
- The importance of staying optimistic in today's economic environment.
Or Find us on Apple or Google Podcast Apps
Watch the video version on YouTube
- Janet Yellen's exact comments on money market funds.
- The WSJ article that Amanda referenced- How Your Personality Can Affect Your Portfolio
- Articles referencing recent large inflows into Money Market Funds