Emily & Amanda talk about:
- Media stories on how other people spend their money, and whether they are valuable or just click bait,
- Why you should be wary of your sources of free financial advice, and
- How keeping a Money Diary might help you reach your savings goals.
Or Find us on Apple or Google Podcast App
Links & Resources
- Report: 36% of Consumers Earning $250K+ Now Live Paycheck-to-Paycheck. As inflationary pressures impact consumers’ economic prospects, 36% of those earning over $250,000 annually now report living paycheck to paycheck. In “New Reality Check: The Paycheck-To-Paycheck Report,” PYMNTS surveyed 4,048 U.S. consumers from April 6 to April 13 to learn their savings, spending and credit habits.
- Here’s how much money you have to earn to be in the top 1% in every US state
- Read more about other people's spending habits via Money Diaries
- Financial Newsletters mentioned - Fiscal Femme, She Spends, The Budgette